The weekends aren't what they used to be,,,

Friday, October 29, 2010

| | |
 Sunday, April 26, 2009 4:38 PM, EDT
Sunday: Woke up to my baby girl laying her head next to mine whispering "mommy,I'm awake. Are you gonna get up?" She climbed into bed for a few moments (love those morning moments;-). I did get up~praise the Lord~ feeling hungry but good. I then got dressed and ready to head off to church with my little Church-going Girl. Half way through my mind being made up to go and basically 'sucking it up', I began to feel my inner voice saying that I might not make it through service physically and as hard as it was to give into that voice I knew in my gut it was the right thing to do (taking care of myself at every and any given moment is what I must do-no matter the sacrifice! So my mom and I dropped Jessie Girl off at my friend's house and she went with them instead.  I tried to hold back the tears and was hoping she didn't notice but I think she did for a quick minute, so I shrugged it off and acted goofy instead and gave her a hug and a kiss and ran to the truck where the waterfall came crashing down! Darn! I just wanted to go to church with my daughter!  I just miss it being me and my kids!!!! I miss having the control over our days together. After the wonderful day I was able to have with her the day before it made it a little harder letting go today. Well, after that release, I came home to smother Joey  with lots of hugs, kisses, and "I love you forever and ever Amens".  He was good about it~kind of like God had prepared him for it before I got there because he was more tolerable and accepting of my overdose of mommy hood;-)

Physically my tongue and mouth has hurt worse today than any day.  A really bad stinging sensation across the top of my tongue. So yes, I am starving!!!! Everything looks so scrumptious! I managed to get a shake, tomato soup, applesauce, and tea down with my miracle mouthwash and some broccoli and cheese soup is on its way.   I cannot wait to chow down on some real food!!

I finally got a few minutes to myself this afternoon to just watch some shows and just be. Back to "work" tomorrow! Live Laugh Love and be strong!

0 comments: