Humbled, Content and Belonging! Keeping On!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

| | |
Oh, you won't believe that I spent 2 hours writing and editing a post titled "Humbled, Content and Belonging!" to find out that when I hit the PUBLISH button, I was no longer connected to the interen! My mind so quickly wanted to blame it on someone else or the connection itself, but that is a war I'm finding myself on the winning side more and more everyday...so, I looked down and was humbled in the midst, although not content and questioning my belonging in this moment, that I had accidently hit the wireless button to 'off' and when I came back online my edited version had not been saved! UGH! Is it the end of the world? Nope, but once I finally redo it and get it posted you might be able to imagine the me that would have cried for days over it and know the me that is owning up to my mistake, finding contentment in just being and loving that I am where I belong...on the couch resting! LOL~Stay tuned for the post that was supposed to be under this title, but will have to wait...I'm sure there is a reason, although I do not know what or why, I will still rest in His holiness tonight~KEEPIN ON!

1 comments:

Laurie at Turner Farm said...

Kylee, this looks amazing! Love it. Look forward to reading your lost post. Love you