Day 9, I think...

Friday, October 29, 2010

| | |
Friday, April 24, 2009 6:22 PM, EDT
Day 9: Day 9 right? Lost track for a minute. So to make a long story short I finally slept normal for the first time last night!!! Only got up once to pee and right back to my wonderful sleep!

Rachel took me to radiation today~"I hope seeing me will help you sleep tonight Rach-please please do not worry about me.  Don't worry 'bout a thing, cause every little thing's gonna be alright." Remember, right now I don't know any different and I'm doing what I need to do.

After radiation I came home and enjoyed a cup of tea on my neighbor's porch. Oh, God is so good! Then enjoyed the afternoon with my girly girls. Thanks Lesley,Sarah and Tania-love you lots;-) Had an early BBQ~never ate a burger in such tiny pieces before but whatever it takes to get it down! After a late lunch enjoyed a game of Skip-Bo with the girls. Oh, God is good alllll the time!! And the winner is....Kylee! LOL Kiddos came home, took baths, had supper that ladies from church brought~thank you to so many who have given their time and efforts. And then my favorite part of the day was sitting on the couch with my Joey and Jessie and my Todd~coloring and listening to funny hockey songs. It was a glorious day!

0 comments: