Comfort for God's People

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

| | |
Isaiah 40 speaks of God's comfort for His people. Dear Lord, there are times that I have drifted from you and your word, your promises. I have let confusion swarm around in my head like bees swarming, giving the enemy a foothold. This world and all it's remedies and all it's creations claiming to have a cure, claiming to be the best one or the right one...although I believe very much in all I have learned, all you have opened my eyes to see Lord, I have to admit that no matter what I am doing or where I am, I am not well if I am not in your word; if I am not speaking to you constantly! Thank you for never changing, for never forsaking me. I am not afraid in this moment Father. I want to be consumed by nothing but the desire to know you better, to know your comfort, your peace and your love. I love what you have promised your people in Isaiah 40...that you give us strength. My strength comes from you, Lord, there is NO denying that! And Lord you renew my strength when I hope in You. I feel as though I am soaring on wings like eagles, Lord. I will run and not grow weary and I will walk into another appointment Lord and not be faint. I will have my eyes wide open and I will be listening to what the doctors have to say but I will be waiting upon you, Lord. You are the great Physician and you are the one who knows the plans for me Lord and you have promised me a future! In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

0 comments: