My Sweet Nephew

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

| | |
Today I got to see my sweet nephew who was born two months too early. He was born July 20th weighing 4lbs 3oz. All I can say is that God saves and He has sent him here for great purposes. As I watched him breathing I felt a common connection of fighting for survival yet confident and peaceful knowing that we are fighting the good fight together and never alone but with a great big God who loves us more than our humanness can fathom! Oh, Baby Will, you are loved by so many. You are a small bundle of HUGE blessings. Auntie Kylee is praying without ceasing until the day you are brought home and under the same roof as a family should be and then, I will continue to pray and Praise God for the encouragement you have given me to KEEP ON! Love you baby boy-MUAH!! Love and Blessings:-)

0 comments: