Getting Started!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

| | |
Phew! Not sure what was harder; starting my journey to healing my heart and self of cancer or starting this blog!! LOL

I hope by starting my blog I will find others who have traveled a similiar path that I have set out to take in curing myself of cancer. But not only am I healing from cancer, I have found that since starting this journey it has been more about healing my heart. God has shown me so much along the way and this blog is my attempt to capture those teachings.

Dear Lord, You are bigger, more powerful, and more magnificent than I can imagine.  I place myself in Your hands today.  I will trust You wherever I find myself today, and with whatever comes my way.  I love You, and I know that is because You first loved me.  Help me show others Your amazing love. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

0 comments: