Reflecting back a week ago...Monday November 8, 2010

Monday, November 15, 2010

| | |
 In a nutshell...I am in AWE of the LORD!  I'm not sure I can even begin to share in writing how he is connecting the dots, how I am witnessing His kingdom grow right before my very eyes and even taking place in my own home! Did I really just have a conversation with my husband, who did the story telling, about God's Word and men of the Bible?  Did I really just hear him speak of his own God signs that his eyes are opening to?  Did we just sit down and talk and I actually listened more than spoke and all the while inside my mind I was shouting, "YES LORD! YES! THANK YOU JESUS!"?  I will remember this night and the chains of childhood bondage that carried on over into adult bondage, were broken and instead of seeing a bad circumstance as bad or against us, today's events and tonight's finale left nothing but GOOD to see and GOOD to come.

This man that I sat down with was not the man I married, he is so much more! He was no longer hiding behind the hurt, the pain, the disappointment and was no longer afraid of being "left behind!"  He knows who his Savior is, where he is spending eternity and where his riches will be stored up in.  No, he will not be left behind, he will be KEEPIN ON!  I cannot wait to see how his story continues to unfold and to hear more of his testimony.  He has an amazing testimony!  And so as I have been doing for 3 years, I continue to pray for him and one verse comes to mind that I have been praying is Ephesians 1:17 and now I add 2 Timothy to that prayer!  That he would walk boldly in his faith and share his story of courage and perseverance because it's an inspiring one!  Oh, yes, I will grow old with him because the best is yet to be! And all for the glory of God!

To the man I married: you are the chosen one and I will be right here beside you as you begin your very own journey into healing.  "I love you way too much" and I can't quite express how much peace and comfort and  rest it brings me to know we will not only being living out our days on this earth together, but that we will have all of eternity to make up for what was stolen from us while here.  Now, if I may...go out into this world and tell them of your story, do not be discouraged or afraid for the Lord your God is with you where ever you go! And speak of your faith, what God has done in you and for you and through you!  You have a special story to share and I plan on being around to hear it! Keep on my love, keep on! MUAH!

1 comments:

Laurie at Turner Farm said...

WOW, WOW, WOW, what a beautiful heart felt post! I remember vividly the moment in time when Norm shared with me what God was doing in his life. Life long bonds that held him back were being broken ~ it is breath taking to witness!!! Keep on beautiful girl...Keep on... YOU TWO ROCK!